We strive to make as few rules as possible, but a need for certain legal declarations is required.
Materials and data, including without limitation, design, text, graphics, and files, collectively known as ‘content’, are protected by fran adams, the respective authors and/or contributors as named in their contributions, with all rights reserved internationally.
You may print portions of this web site or its articles for the sole purpose of informational (as provided for in the “fair-use doctrine” Section 110  of the Copyright Act of 1976, and 17 USCS Sect. 107) and non-commercial, personal use only, provided all copyright or proprietary notices remain intact. All other use, including any commercial use, reproduction for purposes other than described above, modification, distribution, re-publication, display, or performance, digital or otherwise, without the prior written permission of fran adams is strictly prohibited.
All images of postage stamps and postal materials presented on this web site are copyright of their respective issuing authorities (as named in the designs).
Articles on this web site are presented through the courtesy of and with permission from the respective author, and/or organization as appropriate.
Names and logos of organizations referenced are copyrighted and may be registered trademarks. Additional organization names and logos may be registered and/or trademarked and all are hereby acknowledged.
This web site is housed dynamically on a web server connected to the internet. This server collects generic information (number of visitors, pages visited, etc.). Registration is required only if the user desires to post messages and registration information is not sold, rented or given to any entity.
Materials presented (letters or envelopes) may be addressed. Such addresses were released to the public domain when the material was sold or otherwise distributed into collecting channels, regardless of the age of the material or when distribution occurred.
The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) addresses collection of personal information from children under the age of 13. This web site collects no information from children or adults and we are fully COPPA compliant. We strive to make the content acceptable and educational for children of all ages (6 to 66).
This web site has no formal affiliation with any public or private organization or corporation.
This web site allows “Links” from any public web page to our web site, provided the linked page does not appear within a frame which prevents visitors from bookmarking the web page. Links to external web sites, open in new browser windows. We do not control content or links of external web sites. We initially review linked external web sites to minimize unacceptable material.
- This web site is distributed on an “as is” basis, risk as to quality and performance lies with the user.
- No warranty, express or implied, is made with respect to any information or products offered on these or subsequent pages.
- The web site administrator, authors and/or contributors specifically disclaim any implied warranties, with respect to the merchantability or fitness for any particular purpose of the information contained on this site.
- Users assume and accept all costs, damage, errors or consequences arising from use of this site, and agree to bear the entire cost of any necessary servicing, repair, correction or charge related thereto.
- The web site administrator, authors and/or contributors may not be held liable for direct, indirect, incidental or consequential costs or damages resulting from the use of this site or any link thereto, including but not limited to special, incidental, consequential or other damages, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
2008 © fran adams